RADLEY YOUTH F.C
PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT
A player should :-
- Have fun and enjoy playing and training with their team mates.
- Play for fun and not just because their parents want them to.
- Give maximum effort and strive for the best possible performance during every game and training session.
- Set a positive example to others, particularly players from younger teams who may be watching.
- Avoid all forms of cheating and time-wasting.
- Not swear or fight on or off the pitch.
- Show no abuse or racial remarks towards any other player, official or supporter.
- Make every effort to turn up for training and to inform their manager if they cannot train.
- Listen and absorb any instructions your manager is giving you and ask if you are unsure.
- Inform your manager of any illness or injury you may have upon arrival for training or a match.
- Abide by the instructions of your manager.
- Make every effort to turn up for games on time.
- Always make sure you arrive with the correct kit and that you have your boots and shin pads.
- Warm up thoroughly and purposely and when the game starts enjoy it and play with a smile on your face.
- Make every effort consistent with fair play and the laws of the game to help their own team win.
- Show due respect to their team mates.
- Know and abide by the laws, rules and spirit of the competition rules.
- Accept success and failure, victory and defeat equally.
- Resist any temptation to take banned substances or use banned techniques.
- Treat opponents with due respect at all times, irrespective of the result of the game.
- Safeguard the physical fitness of opponents, avoid violence and rough play, and help injured players.
- Shake hands with opponents after every game.
- Accept the decision of the match officials without protest.
- Shake hands with and thank the officials after every match.
- Not wear jewellery during training or a game.
- Abide by the Radley Youth F.C players code of conduct.